The sun shines when hes around.
I’ve been so lightheaded the past 4 days, I need to find a doctor tomorrow but I fucking hate tricare already so that’s gonna blow. I think it could be my anemia I’ve had ever since I had my miscarriage. I hate that I still have medical issues from something that happened over two years ago. I never can wrap my head around how close I came to dying.. Anyways on a lighter note my family comes next weekend to Georgia that includes Paul, of course.. Then Cameron’s friend Scott who was in the army down here then got out and now lives in pa, so Scott is coming down plus his sister amy. Which I’ve never met but she seems very nice and I love Scott so I’m sure she will be cool. Then I just got news that junell will possibly be coming here to make it by st. Patricks day as well. So that’s really awesome and I’m very excited to have all these awesome people with me and cam. After that we only have a few weeks until we move I know as soon as st. Patricks day is over I’ll be ready to get the show on the road. Our pcs date isn’t till April 22 I believe but I think I’m gonna come home to Pittsburgh around April 10th I just hate that I have to leave wrangler and cam down here all by themselves.. But at the same time that will give me plenty of time to just do my thing and see my family and more importantly see my friends when we came home for Christmas we had to spend so much time between cams family and mine that I literally didn’t get to see any of my friends so I’m hoping I’ll get the chance to see everyone. Plus we also have a wedding to go to in Illinois on the 26th so if I came with the boys id have no time to see anyone.. So that will make me sad because I hate leaving the boys but I know I need to spend sometime back home before Virginia. I’m excited to be moving back north, I will miss the southern winters for sure but I can’t beat being so close to home. The fact that I can go home whenever I want makes me so happy. I hope Virginia is all that I want it to be. And I hope that our family continues to be happy. We have so much coming up. I’m just excited.
a pizza boy stands in the kitchen groaning at the night shift he has to work at when he could be watching the oscars but then suddenly the phone rings and his eyes light up at the words “hello this is ellen and i’ll need 99 boxes of pizza delivered to the dolby theatre asap”
YOU MIGHT GET MARRIED ONE DAY AND GET TO LIVE WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND AND DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH THEM AND DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER LIKE WATCH LATE NIGHT INFORMERCIALS JUST BECAUSE AND SEE THEIR SLEEPY FACE WHEN THEY WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HAVE A SECRET HANDSHAKE AND BE REALLY WEIRD WITH THEM AND THEY’LL STILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT AND IF THE POSSIBILITY OF ALL OF THAT DOESN’T MAKE YOU SMILE IDK WHAT WILL
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING IVE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE OH MY GOD